Over the past 21 years, CDA has been the first choice in building from the ground up, starting with our employees.
Responsible for building rough wooden structures, such as concrete forms; scaffolds; tunnels, bridges, or sewer supports; and temporary frame shelters, according to sketches, blueprints, or oral instructions.
· Build custom wood forms to form concrete products
· Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to grasp requirements fully
· Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
· Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other materials according to measurements
· Inspect places and conduct repairs or maintenance
· Operate tools and machinery
· Clean tools, equipment, and work areas
· Wear safety clothing and use protective equipment
· Work on a construction site or in a workshop
· Report any injuries to the precast foreman immediately
We understand the value of our Team Members and how each and everyone plays such a vital role in the day-to-day success of CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties. We look for driven people with strong work ethics, morals, and values. When we find them, we want to keep them. Therefore, we offer competitive rewards compensation.
· Yearly Bonus
· Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
· The Company pays 80% of the premium of the employee, spouse, and dependents.
· Three deductible options to choose from (HSA ($5,000), $3,000, & $1,000)
· 4% matching contributions
· Paid vacation
· Holiday pay
CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please get in touch with Human Resources at 208-762-0235
Your application was submitted successfully.