Over the past 21 years, CDA has been the first choice in building from the ground up, starting with our employees.
- Drive and pump concrete in a pump truck
- Good people skills to interact with customers
- Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations; obey all DOT regulations
- Fill water tanks before each project and ensure that all valves are adequately secured and shut
- Evaluate site conditions and work with contractors or supervisors to park/set up the truck properly
- Operate boom and concrete pump to place concrete in desired locations, placing particular focus on provided instructions
- Load and unload concrete pump attachments and ensure that all associated tools are used in a safe manner
- Clean concrete pumps at the end of the day to ensure they remain in good working condition and minimize breakdowns and downtimes.
- Ascertain that all safety and preventive measures are put into place before, during, and after each project
- Drive concrete pump trucks to and from each project site in a punctual and responsible manner
- Ensure that truck is loaded with material specific for each job
We understand the value of our Team Members and how everyone plays such a vital role in the day-to-day success of CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties. Therefore, we look for driven people with strong work ethics, morals, and values. When we find them, we want to keep each one. Therefore, we offer competitive total rewards compensation.
- Yearly Bonus
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- The company pays 80% of the employee, spouse, and dependent's premium
- Three deductible options to choose from (HSA ($5,000), $3,000, & $1,000)
- 4% matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact the HR/Payroll Specialist at 208 762 0235