We're looking for experienced drivers to join our team and drive our expanding fleet of NEW trucks.
Top pay, great benefits, and year-round work available.
- Transport raw materials to and from pit locations and job sites
- Inspect the vehicle for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comprehend and perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations; obey all DOT regulations
- Complete the route as quickly as possible while maintaining safety standards
- Be a courteous driver
- Ensure the truck is loaded with the correct material specific for each job
- Keep foreign objects (rocks, dirt, etc.) clean and clear before driving off
- Inform the Shop Foreman of any vehicle problems in writing
- Inform Foreman immediately of any DOT fines or citations
- Perform general maintenance on trucks during the shift, including but not limited to checking oil, fuel level, tires, and lights
- Ensure truck and cab are cleaned daily
- Cheerfully greet and talk to the customer
- Maintain a professional attitude and performance in accordance with the established personnel policies
We understand the value of our Team Members and how everyone plays such a vital role in the day-to-day success of CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties. Therefore, we look for driven people with strong work ethics, morals, and values. When we find them, we want to keep each one. Therefore, we offer competitive total rewards compensation.
- Yearly Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- The company pays 80% of employee, spouse, and dependents premium
- Three deductible options to choose from (HSA ($5,000), $3,000, & $1,000)
- 4% matching contributions
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
CDA Paving and Concrete Specialties is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact the HR/Payroll Specialist at 208 762 0235